B2B Business Development Manager
• This is a 100% commission compensated position for driven sales professionals who are not afraid to make $.
Doit LED & Solar is a leader in bringing innovative energy efficient solutions to Canada. We are a fast growth company. We provide a full line of high quality LED lighting, solar, wind and other products at a wholesale price to serve industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Not only we would like to protect our planet through energy efficient products, we are also developing strategies for our clients to justify the investment in order to reduce their power bill in the long term.
As a B2B Door to Door Business Development Manager, you will provide potential customers with expertise and education on energy efficient products, helping business owners and Managing Partners to become smart energy consumers. This role is full-time and offers some of the best commissions ever seen with potential as high as you choose it to be, and has great opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer an exceptional commission package where the right individual can far exceed the listed salary range. Commission is uncapped and increases based on performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate business by working an assigned accounts selling businesses on their needs to reduce energy consumption by adopting LED lightings, and other solutions.
- You will meet with business owner and managers through appointments, walk-in, cold call, networking events, etc., to communicate the values of energy efficiency products, and how we can help them earn more profits from LED retrofits without upfront costs.
- Cold calling and marketing campaign to generate more qualified leads.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (friendly, personable, positive personality)
- Highly motivated to sell with a desire to succeed
- Customer focused, results oriented * Time management skills
- Professional Education, Experience and Requirements: * The level of education will depend upon the applicant, as all applicants will be interviewed by myself.
- Position requires the candidate have their own vehicle, smart phone and computer
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to work outdoors daily with exposure to an outside environment, which includes inclement weather. The employee is regularly required to drive, sit and walk.
- As your business grows you can choose to either work from home or in our Edmonton office to work splits between your follow up time on the phone or in person and that will be at your discretion when the time comes.
Preferences for qualified candidates:
- As we are recently expanded, ideally it is preferred that you have some to 1 year experience in consulting or B2B sales. However, it is NOT REQUIRED. New graduates are welcome to apply as well. If you feel like you are the individual who thrives to make money, self-motivated and love to protect our planet then this is the job for you!
- We will provide full training, personal development opportunities, and promotion opportunities to be regional managers.
- Various bonuses throughout the year. Probation bonus, monthly winner bonus, half year bonus, year end bonus, etc.
- Opportunities to be mentored by senior managers.
- International travel opportunities to trade shows and manufacturers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
• sales: 1 year
• High school or equivalent
• Location: Anywhere in Alberta, and outside of Alberta will be considered based on qualifications.
Required license or certification:
• Driver License